Saturday, February 16, 2013

Impromptu Bullfight



Silver  necklace worn in this photo is a "wedding necklace" like those worn in another country by the wedding couple linking them together.  I bought this in a Goodwill store in Va. for $3. Bracelet of tiny silver bells on a silver cuff  bought in La Goodwill store for $2.
     Cotton stretch knit red dress by Luna Luz  made in USA features boat neckline and ruffled balloon skirt. (Bought in Goodwill store in San Antonio, Texas for $5. I bought this dress to wear when appearing in the television program "Friday Night Lights". I love the skirt part of it. I received compliments on this dress from people involved in the filming. I wore a red suede Spanish style cowboy hat also for that T.V. episode, and black leather knee high boots with 2 inch heels bought for $$5.00 in a Goodwill store.)       In this photo of my impromptu "bullfight", I am using a red skirt as the cape (muleta) for my "bullfight". The skirt is made in India of 100% silk. It has a transparent overskirt decorated with vine-like designs of silver beading, edged with gold beading. The under skirt is non-tranparent silk attached to over skirt at stretch waist and the hemline.The skirt is titled Carina by Bauy Lee Bought this in anLA Goodwill store for $3.99. It ia gorgeous skirt and made a wonderful  "muleta" for this photo shoot in LA.



No comments:

Post a Comment