Sunday, February 17, 2013

Grey Wig And Dress For Playing An Elderly Lady In Films

 I am being the Lady In Grey for playing an elderly lady in films. I am wearing a grey wig in the color and style of  my mothers own hair. Here with my hair the same length and color, I think I look a lot like my mother, Gertrude Hawkins, except  my mother has always been the most beautiful lady. With long dark brown hair in her younger years which is this beautiful grey tint and texture exactly like this wig now only hers is naturally so. And my mom has always been trim with a beautiful figure.    I am wearing a dress of my own design, with V- neckline,  A-line style  and dress length half way between knee and ankle.      The fabric is from Wal-Mart's fabric section for $1.50 from a Va, Wal-Mart store. It closely matches my silver  grey wig for a beautiful soft color as The Lady In Grey.



No comments:

Post a Comment