Friday, February 1, 2013

Beautiful and Inexpensive Bedroom Decor

Just in time for Valentines' Day these  fabulously inexpensive and gorgeous hearts I used to decorate over my bed. I already had 2 lovely gold plaster cherubs on the wall over my bed. S-o-o-o- when I saw these lovely hearts I bought one, and then thought  3 on the wall over my bed, the center one hung a little higher than the ones on either side, would be a perfectly lovely and romantic idea. Tonight I rushed back  and bought 2 more.     The great part is I got them at an LA 99 cents store.. The hearts are fabric attached to cardboard and have a red satin ribbon attached in center to hang them by. But I folded the ribbon down  and attached  them through the ribbon with push pins, not showing the ribbon.        Most people use these hearts on maybe their front door , but I like this more. Some people might like this over their bed just for Valentines Day or their honeymoon bed or anniversary bed. I will leave mine for a while. It would be pretty in a little girls room , a kitchen, bathroom or sewing room.     So for only $3.00, I have  romantic decor over my bed. I have always loved hearts, and how splendid for Valentines' Day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment